MiniRoyale 2 Description
MiniRoyale 2 is a web browser game with battle royale game mode. The game comes with 3D graphics and unique style. Game is very similar to PUBG (Player Unknown’s battleground), Fortnite and Apex Legends. There are also other battle royale games like H1Z1 and Counter Strike Deathzone.
MiniRoyale 2 works on browser without any hardware requirements. With this way all players around the world can access this battle royale game without any problem. All you need to do is a browser and internet connection.
In this game you join with other 10 players around the world and try to survive and be the last man until the end. All players collects supplies, weapons and gadgets to survive better and longer.
There are different kind of weapons, M16A4, AK-47, UZI, Shotgun, Sniper, grenades, smoke grenades, drones and more…
In this game, at some point chemical weapons appears and zone gets smaller. You should stay in the zone and be aware for other enemies.
All you need to do is a browser and internet connection. In this game you join with other 10 players around the world and try to survive and be the last man until the end. All players collects supplies, weapons and gadgets to survive better and longer.
1. Select your deployment location on map
2. Control your parachute to fall correct position
3. Search every house, open all doors and collect weapons and equipments
4. You can also shoot drones to collect rewards
5. At some point chemecal weapons will be triggered and you should stay in quarantined area
6. Kill all enemies and be the last survived player in the game You can break windows, throw grenades, shoot drones, use tablet strategically! There are 15 unique weapon, different weapons and inventory system in this game. If you like battleroyale style games, you’ll love this game! Also visit appearance menu to customize your character, create your own style.
MiniRoyale 2 Game Modes
Start a game and select your deployment location on the map. Control your player and land in a spot where you think you’ll have a tactical advantage! But make sure you land somewhere near loot too. Search buildings to find the best gear and take down all the other players until no-one else is left. The last man standing wins the battle.
Capture the Flag
Capture the Flag is a newer game mode in MiniRoyale 2. This is a close-quarters game mode where players work tactically to get the enemy flag and bring it back to their base. When you die, you lose the flag, giving the enemy team an opportunity to reclaim it, so teamwork is essential!
MiniRoyale 2 In-Game Items
There’s plenty of weapons to select in MiniRoyale 2, and each one has a unique advantage. At the start of Capture the Flag, you’ll be able to choose any weapon you want, from sniper rifles to an AK47 and uzi. However, in battle royale, you’ll have to take what you can find.
As well as being able to use a range of weapons and gadgets, players that create an account will be given access to cosmetic add-ons like new skins, hats, and emotes. You can buy cosmetic crates in the shop using gold, which you can earn for free by watching ads and following Mini Royale 2 on social media.
MiniRoyale 2 Features
- Plenty of weapons and loot to score
- Two game modes to choose between
- Customize your appearance when you make an account
- No download required – play it in your web browser!
MiniRoyale 2 Rifles
- – MK18 – 5.56mm
- – SCAR – 5.56mm
- – AK47 – 7.62mm
- – XM1014 – 12 Gauge
- – Steyr-SSG-69 – 7.62mm
Only one rifle can be carried at a time.
MiniRoyale 2 Submachine Guns
- – MP5 – 9mm
- – Vector – 45 ACP
- – P90 – 9mm
MiniRoyale 2 Secondary Weapons (Handguns)
- – Desert Eagle – 9mm
- – Glock – 9mm
- – P228 – 9mm
- – KG9 – 9mm
- – UZI – 9mm
Only one handgun can be carried at a time.
MiniRoyale 2 Image
MiniRoyale 2 Walkthrough Video
About MiniRoyale 2
|Controls||Movement: WASD, Shift: slow walk, Aim: mouse, Shoot: left click, Focus: right click, Jump: space bar, Map/Tablet: caps lock, Inventory: tab, Switching Weapon: 1, 2, 3, 4, Using pill or syringe: X|
|Platform||Web browser (desktop and mobile) IOS, Android|
|Release Date||December 2019|
|Genre||Firts Person Shooter|