Borderlands 3 Gif
Borderlands 3 Gif Description
Borderlands 3 is an action role-playing first-person shooter video game developed by Gearbox Software and published by 2K Games. It is the sequel to 2012’s Borderlands 2, and the fourth entry in the main Borderlands series. Borderlands 3 was released on 13 September 2019 for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and on 30 October 2019 for Apple macOS. A Stadia port was released on 17 December 2019.
Players complete quests and side missions, in single-player or multiplayer, as one of four classes. When killed, enemies may drop weapons and gear which can be equipped. New abilities are unlocked as the player gains experience. The plot is centered around stopping the cult-leading twins, Troy and Tyreen Calypso, from harnessing the power of the alien Vaults spread across the galaxy.
Upon release, Borderlands 3 received generally favorable reviews, though some criticized the lack of innovation and technical issues. The initial sales of the game were the highest of the Borderlands series: more than five million copies were sold in five days.
Taking place approximately seven years after the events of Borderlands 2 and five years after the events of Tales from the Borderlands, Borderlands 3 begins with four new Vault Hunters – Amara the Siren, FL4K the Beastmaster, Moze the Gunner, and Zane the Operative – joining Lilith’s Crimson Raiders as new recruits sent to investigate the Children of the Vault cult and their mysterious leaders, the Calypso twins, Tyreen and Troy, who are believed to be in possession of the long lost Vault Map. Upon reclaiming the Vault Map, The Crimson Raiders and allies board the Sanctuary III spacecraft to journey beyond Pandora to other planets throughout the galaxy to claim the Vaults they hold before the Calypsos can steal their power for themselves.
- Main article: Borderlands 3 mission flow
Borderlands 3 has four playable characters:
- Amara – (Siren)
- Zane – (Operative)
- Moze – (Gunner)
- FL4K – (Beastmaster)
- Loot-instancing and level scaling modes:
- Cooperative mode (Cooperation): Each player has their own loot instance (ie. two players can loot the same loot chest and obtain different gear) and character levels are intuitively scaled (weapons inflict a damage percentage which is then applied to the enemy). This enables players to play together without issues like loot thieving or long sessions of leveling help.
- Competitive mode (Coopetition): The default mode of Borderlands, Borderlands 2 and Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, where everyone in the session shares the same loot and higher leveled characters hold advantage over the lower leveled characters against high-level enemies.
- Prominent bosses (such as those fought during the storyline) have multiple stages during their encounters.
- A ping system has been added to highlight locations, weapons, NPCs, enemies, and other objects.
- Mayhem mode has been added as an alteration to Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode and Overpower Levels. Each rank increases the durability of enemies and adds a variety of modifiers to alter gameplay, with the incentive of increased loot, experience and Eridium gain.
- Players can acquire loot while watching their favorite streamers by using the new ECHOcast extension on Twitch.
- A Lost Loot machine, accessed onboard Sanctuary III, provides players with an opportunity to recover high quality items (blue and above) that they did not or could not pick up during missions or whilst exploring.
- Emotes: forms of expressions from dances to taunts represented through your character.
- Player interactive environments:
- Barrels can now be launched by the player by meleeing or sliding into them, thereby priming them for explosion.
- Pipe Covers can be destroyed, resulting in element sensitive pools appearing (such as flammable oil). Some puzzles require using blown pipes to complete circuits.
- Cover such as wooden barricades can be chipped away at and destroyed if sufficiently damaged.
- Bodies of water can be affected by elemental damage, causing a brief area-of-effect at the point of impact. Some puzzles require using shock damage to complete circuits.
- Lighter lootable objects can be shot or melee’d to release their contents.
- Gore has been improved, with weapons and melee strikes being capable of blowing off limbs, heads and torsos. Like the first Borderlands, players can shoot off the body parts of enemy carcasses a few seconds after the enemy dies. Gore can be turned off in the settings.
- A Social tab has been added to access online features such as matchmaking and events, the latter of which can be turned on or off freely during the event period. The Social tab also features mail, which lets players access hunting rewards, DLC items, and send items to friends at any time.
ith any character and move items easily.
Borderlands 3 Gif Image
About Borderlands 3 Gif
|Dimensions||640 by 360 pixels|
|Created||September 5, 2020|