Fortnite Lynx Dance Animation
Fortnite Lynx Dance Animation Description
Lynx has 4 stages and styles, Default, Black, Blue, and Red. Lynx’s Stage 3 and 4 suit are influenced by the blueprints of Omega but with greater agility and flexibility making it a possible reason she is recruited to be a GHOST Operative in Chapter 2: Season 2.
She also has a possible remixed version called Vix.
- A golden statue of Lynx in her stage 4 outfit could be found in Midas’ room.
- During The Device event, a folder with her picture on it was seen on a desk.
- Her STW counterpart is Lynx Kassandra.
- She was used in the Chapter 2: Season 2 and Season 4 trailer.
How-to Get the Lynx Skin
- Release Date: December 6th, 2018
- Last Seen: February 28th, 2019
- Rarity: Legendary
- Type: Outfit
- Availability: Battle Pass
- Battle Pass Season: 7
- Battle Pass Tier: 1
- ID: CID_286_Athena_Commando_F_NeonCat
- Categories: Female, Styles
Fortnite is an online video game developed by Epic Games and released in 2017. It is available in three distinct game mode versions that otherwise share the same general gameplay and game engine: Fortnite: Save the World, a cooperative hybrid-tower defense-shooter-survival game for up to four players to fight off zombie-like creatures and defend objects with traps and fortifications they can build; Fortnite Battle Royale, a free-to-play battle royale game in which up to 100 players fight to be the last person standing; and Fortnite Creative, in which players are given complete freedom to create worlds and battle arenas.
Save the World and Battle Royale were released in 2017 as early access titles, while Creative was released on December 6, 2018. Save the World is available only for Windows, macOS, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One, while Battle Royale and Creative released for all those platforms, and also for Nintendo Switch, iOS, and Android devices. The game is expected to also launch with the release of the next-generation PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X/S consoles.
While the Save the World and Creative versions have been successful for Epic Games, Fortnite Battle Royale in particular became a resounding success – drawing in more than 125 million players in less than a year, earning hundreds of millions of dollars per month, and becoming a cultural phenomenon.
Fortnite is distributed as three different game modes, using the same engine; each has similar graphics, art assets, and game mechanics.
- Fortnite: Save the World is a player-versus-environment cooperative game, with four players collaborating towards a common objective on various missions. The game is set after a fluke storm appears across Earth, causing 98% of the population to disappear, and the survivors to be attacked by zombie-like “husks”. The players take the role of commanders of home base shelters, collecting resources, saving survivors, and defending equipment that helps to either collect data on the storm or to push back the storm. From missions, players are awarded a number of in-game items, which include hero characters, weapon and trap schematics, and survivors, all of which can be leveled up through gained experience to improve their attributes.
- Fortnite Battle Royale is a player-versus-player game for up to 100 players, allowing one to play alone, in a duo, or in a squad (usually consisting of three or four players). Weaponless players airdrop from a “Battle Bus” that crosses the game’s map. When they land, they must scavenge for weapons, items, resources, and even vehicles while trying to stay alive and to attack and eliminate other players. Over the course of a round, the safe area of the map shrinks down in size due to an incoming toxic storm; players outside that threshold take damage and can be eliminated if they fail to quickly evacuate. This forces remaining players into tighter spaces and encourages player encounters. The last player, duo, or squad remaining is the winner.
- Fortnite Creative is a sandbox game mode, similar to Minecraft in that players are given complete freedom to spawn everything that is within the game on an island, and can create games such as battle arenas, race courses, platforming challenges, and more.
Fortnite Lynx Dance Animation Image
About Fortnite Lynx Dance Animation
|Created||November 25, 2020|