Sonic Movie Gif
Sonic Movie Gif Description
Sonic Movie the Hedgehog is a 2020 action adventure film adaptation based on Sega’s Sonic the Hedgehog video game franchise. The film is directed by Jeff Fowler in his directorial debut and written by Patrick Casey and Josh Miller. The film features Ben Schwartz as the voice of the film’s titular hero, Sonic the Hedgehog, and Jim Carrey as Dr. Robotnik, alongside James Marsden and Tika Sumpter. The film features a small-town sheriff assisting Sonic as he attempts to escape the government.
Sonic Movie, which is a CGI/live action hybrid film, is an American–Japanese joint venture between several parties. It is co-produced and financed by Paramount Pictures, with Neal Moritz serving as producer as well through his Original Film banner. Tim Miller also serves as executive producer under his animation company Blur Studio, and Sega’s Marza Animation Planet unit assists with the animation. It is the first entry in a planned film series. The film premiered at the Paramount Theatre on 25 January 2020, and was theatrically released in the United States on 14 February 2020 by Paramount Pictures.
Initially, Sony Pictures acquired the film rights to Sonic Movie the Hedgehog from Sega in 2013, and officially gave the green-light at a private joint Sega/Sony Pictures press conference announcing the film on 10 June 2014.Fowler was hired to direct in 2016. In October 2017, due to financing issues, Sony sold the film rights to Paramount, who retained the film’s production staff. Most of the cast had signed on for the project by August in 2018. Filming took place between July and October in 2018 in Vancouver, Ladysmith and elsewhere on Vancouver Island.
Sonic Movie the Hedgehog was initially set to be released in November 2019; however, due to the negative reception of the movie’s first trailer in April 2019, it was delayed to 14 February 2020 so that Paramount could redesign Sonic.
Sonic Movie Cast
- Ben Schwartz as the voice of Sonic: An anthropomorphic blue hedgehog with superhuman speed who is on the run from Robotnik and the United States government. Schwartz also provided the facial motion capture for Sonic.
- Benjamin L. Valic as young Sonic
- Jim Carrey as Dr. Robotnik: A mad scientist and inventor who is after Sonic’s super-speed powers for world conquest.
- James Marsden as Thomas Michael “Tom” Wachowski: The sheriff of Green Hills who wishes to join the SFPD. He befriends Sonic and aids him in his quest to stop Robotnik.
- Tika Sumpter as Maddie Wachowski: A veterinarian and Tom’s wife who later helps him and Sonic evade Robotnik.
- Lee Majdoub as Agent Stone: A government agent who works for Robotnik.
- Natasha Rothwell as Rachel: Maddie’s sister who dislikes Tom and frequently encourages Maddie to leave him.
- Melody Nosipho Niemann as Jojo; Daughter of Rachel and the niece of Maddie and Tom Wachowski.
- Adam Pally as Wade Whipple: A police officer in Green Hills and Tom’s friend.
- Neal McDonough as Major Bennington: A soldier who dislikes Robotnik.
- Tom Butler as Commander Walters: The Vice Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff who orders Robotnik to investigate the disturbances caused by Sonic.
- Frank C. Turner as Crazy Carl: A conspiracy theorist who seeks to prove Sonic’s existence and refers to him as “The Blue Devil”.
Additionally, Colleen Villard, the voice of Tails in the video game series since 2014, reprises her role for the mid-credits scene, though was credited only on home media release. Garry Chalk, who previously voiced Grounder and Robotnik in Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog and Sonic Underground respectively, appears as the US Navy Chief of Staff. Donna Jay Fulks voices Longclaw, an anthropomorphic owl and Sonic’s caretaker.
What is a Animated Gif?
An animated GIF is a GIF file that includes multiple images or “frames.” These frames are played back in sequence when the file is opened or displayed in a web browser. The result is an animated clip or a short movie.
The GIF file format includes a Graphics Control Extension (or “GCE block”), which enables a single GIF file to store multiple frames. This section also specifies the delay between frames, which can be used to set the frame rate or insert pauses at certain points within the animation. Another section, called the Netscape Application Block (NAB), specifies how many times the animation will repeat (a setting of “0” is used for infinite repetitions).
In the early years of the Web, animated GIFs were a popular way to display motion and liven up websites. They were commonly used for advertisements, such as banners and leaderboards. As Flash animations became more popular, animated GIFs became less prominent. However, animated GIFs have recently seen a resurgence on the web since they are supported by all platforms. For example, Apple’s iOS does not support Flash animations, but can display animated GIFs.
Several image editing programs, such as Adobe Photoshop and GIMP, can be used to create animated GIFs. Other graphics programs can merge multiple image files into a single GIF. Some video utilities can even convert short videos to animated GIFs. While this can be useful for sharing small videos on the web, the GIF format is not as efficient as the MPEG format for storing videos longer than a few seconds.
Sonic Movie Gif Image
About Sonic Movie Gif
|Dimensions||480 by 270 pixels|
|Created||April 22, 2020|