Spider-Man Miles Morales Animation
Spider-Man Miles Morales Animation Description
Miles Morales (of Earth-1610) is the second Spider-Man in the Ultimate Universe, succeeding Peter Parker after his supposed death. He is a former member of both the Ultimates and the Young Ultimates. He currently lives on Earth-616 with the Peter Parker of that universe known as Marvel Universe.
Following the events of Secret Wars, Miles now lives in the New York City of the prime reality as a member of the Champions, and has become the prime Spider-Man’s protege.
Miles Morales Powers and Abilities
Main article: Spider Powers
Spider Physiology: Miles Morales gained the proportionate abilities of a spider after being bitten by a spider which had been genetically-modified with the Oz formula.
- Superhuman Strength: Miles Morales possesses superhuman strength, capable of lifting at least 10 tons. His physical strength also extends into his legs, enabling him to be able to jump to a height of several stories in a single bound. He has to pull his punches and kicks, otherwise his blows would prove fatal to a normal human. Like Peter Parker, in times of great duress, he sometimes displays far greater feats of strength. During the events of Secret Empire, after watching Black Widow’s murder, Miles shattered Captain America’s shield with a single punch. Even though the shield was in no way as durable as Rogers’ classic vibranium shield, it was still extremely durable.
- Superhuman Speed: Miles Morales possesses the proportionate speed of a spider, therefore he can run at speeds that are far more beyond the physical limits of the finest human athlete.
- Superhuman Stamina: Spider-Man’s advanced musculature produces less fatigue toxins during physical activity than an ordinary human. This allows him to exert himself physically for much longer periods of time before fatigue begins to impair him. At his peak, Spider-Man can physically exert himself for several hours before the build up of fatigue toxins in his blood begins to impair him.
- Superhuman Durability: Miles’ body is physically tougher and more resistant to some types of injury than the body of a normal human. His body is also more resistant to impact forces than most humans. He can withstand great impacts, such as being thrown through a plate-glass window, that would severely injure or kill a normal human.
- Superhuman Agility: Miles’ agility, balance, flexibility and bodily coordination are all enhanced to levels that are far beyond the natural physical limits of an Olympic-level gymnast.
- Superhuman Equilibrium: Miles possesses the ability to achieve a state of perfect equilibrium in any position imaginable. He seems able to adjust his position by instinct, which enables him to balance himself on virtually any object, no matter how small or narrow.
- Superhuman Reflexes: Spider-Man’s Miles Morales reflexes are similarly enhanced and are currently about 20 times greater than those of an ordinary human. In combination with his spider-sense, the speed of his reflexes allows him to dodge almost any attack.
- Wall-Crawling: Miles Morales can cling to any surface using just his fingertips and feet. The extent to how much pressure he can stick to is unknown, except that he can handle lifting his own weight. He can stick to surfaces even through layers of clothing and footwear.
- Spider-Sense: When danger is present, Miles feels a buzzing sensation in his head as a sort of early warning system, allowing him to react accordingly. His Spider-Sense offers him near complete awareness of his surroundings, and in conjunction with his reflexes, allows him to instinctively dodge or counter nearly all attacks. His Spider-Sense seems to be greatly enhanced compared to that of Peter Parker. One example occurs the night that Peter is killed; Miles dreamed that he, himself, was being attacked by Electro, when, at the same time, the real Electro was preparing to hunt and murder Peter Parker many miles away. This suggests that Miles’ ability, similar to Peter Parker of Earth-96283, may be borderline precognitive, as opposed to only warning of immediate danger. He is able to ignore his Spider-Sense like some other Spider-Men.
- Bio-Electrokinesis: Miles possesses control over natural electricity that his body produces, capable of utilizing it for offensive attacks.
- Venom Blast: Miles can send a bio-electric shock to his enemies or destroy technology by releasing a small spark of electricity from his hands. After the initial spark, moments later the enemy will be electrocuted. It seems that there are varying degrees to this ability, as some opponents have been simply dazed where others have been completely incapacitated. It also seems more effective on people with genetic alterations, such as the Green Goblin and Venom. This power provides a great advantage as Miles can end a confrontation quickly with little collateral damage.
- Mega-Venom Blast: When under extreme stress, Miles is capable of releasing a powerful burst of energy from his body but he can only use it once before needing to recharge it. It was powerful enough to destroy much of the Hydra laboratory Miles was being held in. This ability can be triggered by extreme stress, or focus on Miles’ part, as he consciously activated it in his escape from Black Cat.
- Venom Punch: Miles can enhance the power of his punches by infusing his fists with bio-electricity.
- Energy-Web Generation: Miles can produce threads of bio-electricity from his fingers. Said spinnerets carry the same tensile prehensility of his web fluid, allowing him to swing from place to place or yank and flail around his opponents.
- Spider-Camouflage: Miles Morales, including his clothing, can blend into his surroundings, allowing him to sneak up on his enemies or, in some cases, flee from them. The resulting effect closely resembles that of invisibility.
- Regenerative Healing Factor: Miles is able to regenerate his injuries at a much faster rate than normal humans can. This was first displayed when the original spider-bite that gave him powers turned from “huge and gross looking” to a dot within ten minutes.
- Immortality (allegedly): Norman Osborn mentioned that immortality is a side effect of the Oz formula, because Miles’ body was altered by the Oz formula, he would also have such power in theory.
Miles Morales Abilities
Basic Hand to Hand Combat Skills
- Inexperience: Due to his relatively short time as Spider-Man, Miles Morales biggest weakness is his inexperience in being a costumed crime-fighter. He still is not completely sure what his powers make him capable of and this handicaps his effectiveness because of this.
- Age: Although he is very bright and seemingly mature for a 16-year-old, his age and lack of real world experiences is sometimes an obstacle in understanding the gravity of the situations around him.
- Lack of Training: Miles has had no combat training beyond what he has learned from watching videos of Peter Parker in action and his own experimentation with his powers. This leads to him making tactical mistakes in fights, such as when he leaped into the center of a group of common thugs and was promptly floored with a punch to the face. Due to his poor combat skills, Miles relies on his reflexes and as he his said himself: luck to win his battles. This is shown in the crossover, Spider-Men where he fights the Peter Parker of Earth-616, and is only able to defeat him by a surprise Venom Blast attack, which Peter didn’t know Miles could do. Miles has also admitted he doesn’t get creative with his moves.
Miles Morales Paraphernalia
- Web-Shooters: Miles initially uses Peter Parker’s Web Shooters, which were given to him by May Parker. He is eventually given a new set of Web Shooters by S.H.I.E.L.D. discharge a stream of a specialized fluid that solidifies upon exposure to air. The polymer is extremely strong and durable, with a tensile strength of 120 pounds per square millimeter of cross section. The polymer degrades after about one hour.
- Spider Suit: Miles wears a costume given to him by S.H.I.E.L.D. It’s a skin-tight black and red ensemble with a mask that covers every square inch of his face. The suit is thin and lightweight which offers Miles superb maneuverability, but the suit is also incredibly tough and resistant to damage, including gunshots, so Miles is well protected.
Before getting Peter’s web-shooters, Miles had no means for fast travel besides his enhanced speed, wall-crawling and leaping abilities. After acquiring them, he uses them as his main transport. His best friend Ganke makes the web fluid.
Miles Morales Media
- In Marvel Super Hero Squad Online, Miles’ Morales is a playable character.
- In 2011’s Spider-Man: Edge of Time, for Amazing Spider-Man, Miles’ black and red costume is wearable once unlocked.
- In 2014’s The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (video game), Miles Morales costume is wearable once unlocked.
- In 2015 in Marvel Avengers Alliance he is available to unlock completing missions of secret operations 27.
- In the android game he can be recruited on special events portals.
Spider-Man Miles Morales Animation Image
About Spider-Man Miles Morales Animation
|Dimensions||640 by 360 pixels|
|Created||September 8, 2020|