Star Wars Squadrons Gif
Star Wars Squadrons Gif Description
Star Wars Squadrons Gif is an upcoming space combat game set in the Star Wars universe developed by Motive Studios and published by Electronic Arts. It is scheduled for release for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on October 2, 2020. The game’s story is set after Return of the Jedi.
Star Wars Squadrons Gif Gameplay
The entire game is playable in VR. The PC version fully supports joystick use as well as hands-on-throttle-and-stick rigs. Crossplay is available. The game takes place entirely during a first-person perspective. The game features a singleplayer campaign and various multiplayer modes. The campaign alternates between the perspective of New Republic and Imperial pilots.
There are four types of starfighters available in the game: fighters, which are balanced in firepower and defense, interceptors, which have superior speed and are useful against fighters, support, which are heavily armored and can support other craft, and bombers. The New Republic has access to these classes via the X-wing, A-wing, U-Wing, and Y-wing respectively. Similarly, the Empire has access to the TIE fighter, TIE interceptor, TIE Reaper, and TIE bomber.
Multiplayer modes include:
- Dogfight: 5v5 battle with respawns and weapon loadouts. The winning side is determined by the kill count.
- Fleet Battles: Designed as multistage conflicts, Fleet Battles begins in a social hub that is used to devise strategies. After settling on a strategy and launching from the hanger, players are tasked to push a frontline toward the enemy’s side. Depending on which way the line is moving, players must attack or defend two medium-sized capital ships. If a player succeeds on the offensive end, the final goal is to take out a flagship, beginning with its subsystems: shield generators, power system, and targeting system. When the flagship falls, the destroying side wins. This player can be played as a lone player against AI, or as part of a two-player co-op experience.
As one plays through the singleplayer and multiplayer, one unlocks the ability to customize their craft, including exterior paint colors and interior cosmetics. Over 50 loadout options are available, allowing players to customize their fighter. There are two types of currency, both of which can be used to purchase items.
There are four classes of ship for both sides. On the Galactic Empire’s side there are the:
- TIE Fighter – Fighter Class
- TIE Interceptor – Interceptor Class
- TIE Bomber – Bomber Class
- TIE Reaper – Support Class
For the New Republic navy there are the:
- X-Wing – Fighter Class
- A-Wing – Interceptor Class
- Y-Wing – Bomber Class
- U-Wing – Support Class
The game features two multiplayer modes, and a single-player mode:
- Story – Set after the Battle of Endor and the destruction of the second Death Star, the story alternates between two customisable pilots who are flying for New Republic’s Vanguard Squadron and the Empire’s Titan Squadron.
- Dogfight – Up to 10 players are split into two groups of pilots against each other. The mode resembles Team Deathmatch.
- Fleet Battles – Following a similar premise to Dogfight, but with the goal instead being to target and destroy Capital Ships, with the winning team destroying the Enemy Flagship.
Star Wars Squadrons Gif Development
Star Wars Squadrons Gif was revealed on June 15, 2020 with the release of a trailer. It is set to be released for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on October 2, 2020 with cross-platform play enabled. The PC and PS4 versions are playable in virtual reality using various VR headsets.The PC version is confirmed to have HOTAS support. Though the game won’t receive versions on the Playstation 5 and Xbox Series X, it will still be playable through backwards compatibility on both consoles.
What is a Squadron?
A squadron was an aerial or space unit, generally composed of starfighters such as the T-65B X-wing starfighter, or a special group of larger warships, such as Death Squadron. The most common make up for starfighter squadrons was 12 ships. Squadrons would be given names and generally had a Wing Commander or leader that was in charge of the pilots. In cases of larger groups it would be led by an Admiral or Captain. Death Squadron was personally led by Darth Vader, the Dark Lord of the Sith.
The word “squadron” also applied to army units, such as Lightning Squadron of the Grand Army of the Republic. During the Clone Wars, the squadron’s Advanced Recon Force Scout Troopers served as reconnaissance and cavalry units on the battlefield of Ryloth. All Terrain Tactical Enforcers were also part of a squadron during the Second Battle of Felucia and were marked by a distinct insignia.
Star Wars Squadrons Gif Story
Learn what it means to be a pilot in a thrilling Star Wars™ single-player story. Seen from alternating perspectives between the New Republic and the Empire, iconic and emerging leaders on both sides are battling for the galaxy. Set near the conclusion of the Galactic Civil War, this is a time when ace pilots will make all the difference.
Star Wars Squadrons Gif Dogfight
Challenge the galaxy’s finest in 5v5 dogfights. The mission is simple, but the execution requires skill. Finetune your loadouts for speed and accuracy, compose your squadron with different starfighter classes, and eliminate the enemy to claim your glory.
Star Wars Squadrons Gif Fleet Battles
Unite with your squadron online or play against bots to tip the scales in monumental fleet battles – a multi-stage, objective-based contest between two squadrons of five. Advance the frontline by dominating the enemy in intense dogfights and carry out bombing runs to take out capital ships protecting your ultimate goal: the destruction of the massive, enemy flagship.
Star Wars Squadrons Gif Image
About Star Wars Squadrons Gif
|Dimensions||640 by 360 pixels|
|Created||August 15, 2020|