Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 2 Top Secret
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 2 Top Secret Description
Previously the start date was going to be on December 13th, 2019, but was postponed to February 6th, 2020 to make way for the holidays and the Live At Risky event on the date after its previous end date. (the Star Wars event)
Then, on January 24th, 2020, Epic Games announced that they would postpone it again to February 20th, 2020 to reveal secrets from the previous season and test Unreal Engine’s Chaos physics system.
It was originally set to end on April 30th, 2020, but possibly due to players complaining about having little xp to earn the Golden Agent Styles of the Battle Pass Outfits, as well as issues revolving around COVID-19, it was extended. Unlike last season, the expansion comes with more challenges, more ways to earn XP and more updates with content.
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 2 Top Secret New Features
- The Hideout : The Battle Pass tab got a new look. Access challenges, the Battle Pass, and more all in one hideout. The Hideout is where everything Battle Pass related will come.
Shakedown: You can shakedown all players (in all non-solo modes). This will also cause anything inside walls to be shown for a short amount of time. Yes, you can do it for Henchmen too.
- New Locations, Bosses, and Henchmen: 11 new Locations were added: 3 E.G.O. bases (Ghost House, The Agency, and The Yacht), 3 Agency bases, (The Grotto, The Rig, and The Shark), and five A.L.T.E.R. Safe Houses (or SHADOW Safe Houses). Each Base contains many Henchmen and a Boss, which, when killed, will drop special, mythical weapon plus a Vault Card. Henchmen are like bots and First Order Stormtroopers: They can kill you if they catch you. They act like normal players, and they can be DBNO’d (Down But Not Out), even in game modes which usually don’t have DBNO.
- Vault Cards: Dropped by Bosses, used to open Vaults.
- Vaults: Contains large chests, regular chests, and a Supply Drop That all contain various goodies! Open them with vault cards by killing their boss.
- Secret Passage: Found In Named Locations, they will take you to the closest SHADOW Safe House, or Base. They will appear in the form of regular Porta-Potties and Dumpsters.
- Phone Booths: Use these to disguise as Henchmen. Disguised players will become immune to Henchmen and can safely enter Safe Houses or Bases without having to worry about being spotted by Henchmen. Back Blings will still show when disguised. Disguises wear off when dealing or taking damage, or making physical contact with a Henchman.
- ID Scanner: They appear in SHADOW Safe Houses and act like Chests, but require a disguise to open, or a Knocked/Downed Henchman.
- Sentry Cameras: Found in Bases. When one spots a player, it will sound loud signal and alert nearby Bosses and Henchmen. They have 40 HP each.
- Sentry Turrets: Found on ceilings, near Vaults. It acts like Security Cameras, but instead of sending a signal, it shoots a non-stop laser at you that does a lot of damage and can quickly break down walls. A good strategy is to destroy the ceiling that they are on with an SMG, as they have a lot of health (2,000, to be exact. that would take 40 Pickaxe swings).
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 2 Top Secret Loot and Items
- Throwable Consumables: Remember the Bandage Bazooka? You can now throw other consumables at other people from far away now! Shields and Bandages, you name it!
- Special Weapons: Each base has a boss, killing them will give you a special Mythic weapon, which are ridiculously good weapons.
- For the currently available items in this season, click here.
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 2 Top Secret Cosmetics
- Ghost and Shadow: these represent E.G.O. (Ghost) and A.L.T.E.R. (Shadow), and are the two forces of Chapter 2. In cosmetics, you complete each agent’s set of missions in order to choose between either Ghost or Shadow for the outfit. Be careful! After making your choice, you cannot revert it. This will play an important role when the two forces clash.
- Rideable Gliders: You stand on top of them instead of hanging down below them.
- Forged Outfits: The new season also introduced the first forged outfit: Gear Specialist Maya! You can now mismatch certain things on one particular battle pass skin for now. Once you choose an item for your outfit, the rest for that option is locked (you can’t change it again).
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 2 Top Secret Battle Pass
The Battle Pass costs 950 V-Bucks like always, and you get a profit worth 1,500 V-Bucks if you get through everything. And for the first time, the Battle Pass tab itself got a new look! Access challenges, the Battle Pass, and more all in one hideout ! The cosmetic items that you get when reaching level 100 with the Battle Pass also is worth 42500 V-Bucks ,and 7100 V-Buck worth of items without the battle pass.
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 2 Top Secret Image
About Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 2 Top Secret
|Genre(s)||Third-person shooter, Battle royale|
|Release Date||February 20, 2020|
|Engine||Unreal Engine 4|
|Platform||Microsoft Windows, macOS, PlayStation 4,PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, iOS|